As new variants of the Covid-19 virus emerge, we thought it would be prudent to remind you of the ways TVC prioritizes the health of our congregation.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at each entrance of our building and at various locations throughout.
- Masking is optional for TVC Kids teachers and volunteers while serving.
- Families should use their best discretion on their children/youth masking while on campus.
- TVC Kids toys and rooms are sanitized and cleaned thoroughly each week.
- Because vaccinations are widely available to the public ages 5 years and older, masks and social distancing are optional on campus.
- Please stay home if you or your child are not feeling well or test positive for COVID-19.
- The Family Room is available for those that don’t feel comfortable worshiping in the Chapel. This space provides room for social distancing and wearing masks is encouraged.