As a body of Believers we are called to serve and put into action the gifts we’ve received from God. Serving is a privilege and should be offered not out of duty, but out of love and delight as an act of worship to the glory of God. (Romans 12:1)
We recognize that God has gifted each of us in different ways so we encourage you to review the various opportunities below and invest in our church community where God leads you. Know that your participation as a volunteer fills a vital role in making our Sunday Worship Services possible as well as many other areas of ministry on an ongoing basis.
Thanks for your willingness to serve at The Village Chapel. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORSHIP SERVICE VOLUNTEER
– These volunteers assist our Worship Service Managers in making all who attend TVC feel welcomed and at home, as well as making our worship services run smoothly. From passing out bulletins, to answering questions about our church and helping people find enough seats for their entire family, our worship service volunteers make it happen! To sign up to serve as a Worship Service Volunteer, CLICK HERE
MEALS AND HOSPITALITY MINISTRY
— Our Meals Ministry shows the love of Christ through hospitality. Meals Ministry members prepare and deliver meals to those who are ill, have experienced loss, or are transitioning through a dramatic lifestyle change like a new baby. If you enjoy serving in the area of hospitality, CLICK HERE
to sign up.
– On Sundays our children grades K-5 greatly benefit from the encouragement and love from different adults in our church to foster learning and growth. If you have a heart for working with children, CLICK HERE
to sign up as a volunteer.
– Rocking babies, singing lullabies, coloring, and singing silly songs are just a few ways that we show the love of Christ to our littlest villagers. To sign up to serve as a helper in our nursery or preschool, CLICK HERE
– The experience our guests and members have trying to park is a lasting impression they have of The Village Chapel. Our traffic team provides a warm greeting and directs people on the most efficient way to enter and exit between services as well as helping people find available places to park. If you enjoy the outdoors and appreciate efficient traffic flow, CLICK HERE
to join the team!
– Our A/V Team handles all the sound and video production for our worship services and special events. Normally both a sound engineer and visual media tech are scheduled for each of our 4 services each week. Experience necessary. CLICK HERE
to fill out an application to join the team.